Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halodad Production Art

The final film plates were provided to me from the director. For the eggtree design I used Max and Mudbox to get to a 50% solution then painted on top of them using Photoshop. Each matte took about 6-10 hours each. The matte with the giant pointy rocks I ended up painting from scratch. That's why it still looks like concept art and not as real as it should be. I need to find a better solution. I wish I could have spent more time on them. But I have very little of it these days. Great learning experience though. Need more practice.

Thanks to Luke Stewart for giving me permission to post these.